Stay fresh smelling with our natural, non-toxic and vegan deodorants! Choose from our regular non-toxic formula with baking soda or our sensitive skin formula that contains NO Baking Soda and is powered by magnesium hydroxide! Both are non-toxic and healthy deodorant options. NO propylene glycol, NO aluminum, NO petroleum, and NO parabens or phthalates. Apply a few swipes to clean, dry underarms and that's it. Banish stinky underarm odor, naturally. Vegan, Non-toxic and always cruelty-free Tip: you can keep it in your fridge if you find it softer than you prefer in warmer months. Use within 4 months.
- Available in 2 oz. full size eco-friendly cardboard push up tubes. Also available in .25 sample pots and sample.15 oz. twist up tubes (plastic)
Did you know your skin is your largest organ? It absorbs what you put on it. Miz Magickal natural deodorant does not contain any Aluminum (baking soda does NOT contain aluminum...that would be in baking powder. To repeat, NO ALUMINUM, NO Parabens, NO Propylene Glycol, and NO Phthlates either. Vegan, cruelty-free and non-toxic. You can't beat that. Just apply a few swipes to clean, dry underarms and enjoy a natural, healthier deodorant option.
- Regular formula ingredients: Organic unrefined coconut oil, arrowroot powder, baking soda, essential oils, vitamin E, love & positive energy
- Sensitive Skin formula ingredients: Organic unrefined coconut oil, arrowroot powder, magnesium hydroxide, diatomaceous earth, essential oils, vitamin E, love & positive energy
- Fresh Scent scented with sweet orange, lavender, and rosemary essential oils.
- Lemongrass is that lemony green scent we all know and love, of course scented with lemongrass essential oil. All refreshing and pleasing scents! Simple and non-toxic personal care!
Do not apply to broken or irritated skin. Applying right after shaving may cause skin irritation. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
A couple of things to note when switched to a natural deodorant:
- Detoxing from the years of traditional deodorants can cause you to experience a rash. Your body is working to rid itself from all the nasty ingredients from your formerly used unhealthy type of deodorant and now it's having a real opportunity to sweat naturally. The rash should clear up in a few weeks. Whenever you can go without deodorant, do it! Give your body a chance to detoxify.
- Your body may also be adjusting to it's pH levels. So for some people, this may cause the deodorant to temporarily irritate the skin.