GENERAL QUESTIONS & INFORMATION
- Do you animal test? NO never! No animal big or small ever needs to suffer so we can look good. All Miz Magickal products are 100% vegan and cruelty-free. No beeswax or honey in anything either. Candelilla wax is a vegetable wax and that is used in all of our balms and deodorants.
- Are your products vegan? Yes as stated above, All Miz Magickal products are vegan and cruelty-free from ingredients to finished product. No beeswax or honey in anything either. Candelilla wax is a vegetable wax and that is used in all of our balms and deodorants.
- Do any of the products contain artificial preservatives, parabens or phthalates? No, no, and no. Never any parabens or phthalates, emulsifiers or artificial preservatives are used here. Vitamin E has naturally occurring preservative properties and it's moisturizing too. Win win!
- Shelf Life? Since there are no preservatives in these natural products, it's recommended that you use your products within 4 - 6 months. Lip balm is good for a year.
- Do not allow water to get into the jars. Use dry hands or other utensil when scooping out product
- SAMPLES? Yes we send a product sample of our choosing based on availability with our orders
- SAMPLES for purchase? Yes additional samples are available for purchase of our salt scrubs and natural deodorants and they are good for 1-3 uses
- Are the the lip balms flavored? No the lip balms are just scented not flavored. We keep it simple. We only use essential oils never fragrance oils.
- Are the body butters edible? No they are not. While there are no harmful ingredients in any of Miz Magickal's products, you wouldn't want to eat them. Our whipped body butters look good enough to eat but they are not edible, so please keep out of the reach of children.
- Will my body butters or lip, cuticle and body balms melt at all? Well, if exposed to extreme heat, yes. You can just refrigerate the balms or butters and they will set right up. Miz Magickal is not responsible for any products that could melt in shipping to you after it leaves our shipping area. Remember warm weather, warm delivery trucks or your warm mailbox is out of our control. We won't sacrifice our mission of non-toxic, vegan skincare and will not use anything that prevents melting. PLEASE NOTE: Whipped Body Butters are not available for *purchase from May 15-Late September/Early October due to much warmer temperatures. We take pride in our hand made, small batch body butters and would rather minimize the chance of a melted body butter. You can, of course, pick some up whenever we are at a local craft market and definitely Fall to Spring.
- Help, my body butters have melted or lost their whipped texture. Why? Answer: Do not expose your whipped body butter to heat as this will cause the product to lose it's whipped texture. It could potentially happen in shipping to you OR even if you travel with any of our products in a bag or suitcase during extreme temperatures. It is still perfectly usable if it does melt due to being in hot temperature. Just place the body butter in the refrigerator and it will set right up. It won't however, have it's whipped texture though. Again it is still of the same good quality and perfectly usable and all of it's moisturizing properties remain unaffected. Regarding lip balms and cuticle balms: Remember our bodies are about 98.6 degrees so if you carry lip and cuticle balms in your pocket they will soften.
- A little product goes a long way! These are oil based as well so, use only what you will need and apply to freshly washed, damp skin for best results.